As of May 7, 2020 Michigan Realtors may once again conduct in-person listing appointments and showings.
The Governors Executive Order requires the following:
1. All in-person meetings with sellers and showings must be done by appointment.
2. No more than four persons may be at the property at one time. No in-person open houses are permitted.
3. All persons must maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times.
4. Landlords/property managers may not arrange in-person showings of a rental unit until after the current tenant has vacated.
Additional mitigation measures we are taking:
1. Wear face masks indoors and use hand sanitizer or wear gloves.
2. Limiting in-person showings to potential buyers who have been pre-approved for financing.
3. Use photographs and video walkthroughs on listings to help buyers narrow down their housing needs and wants prior to any in-person showings.
4. No overlapping showing appointments.
5. Encouraging sellers not to be present during the showings and to clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces prior to and after showings.